Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

Windshield wiper , dome light, speedometer stop workings JA:

Customer Question
Windshield wiper , dome light...
Windshield wiper , dome light, speedometer stop workings
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Speedometer, dome light, wipers, won't shift gears, stop working
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothinf
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
5/21/2016
Ford Mechanic: Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician replied 1 year ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! What is the year, make, model of the vehicle? Any other issues with the vehicle? Are all the other gauges working? Did this all stop working at the same time or different times? Were the fuses checked?__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I paid the deposit already
The deposit and the rating are 2 different things. I understand you paid the deposit. I don't control that or even work for JustAnswer. I am an independent contractor. I don;t get paid until a rating is made. That is different from the deposit. The rating is completed when we are done, or prior and you can still return with as many follow ups as needed. you rate when you are comfortable to do so. Now, can I get my questions replied to so I know what I am working with here please? Without that information, I can't begin to assist you. Thanks. :-)
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
99 ford ranger 2.5. I was installing a new cigar lighter and the dome light, key buzzer, windshield wiper, speedometer, and won't shift gears in drive position.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The winshield wiper has been acting silly for 2 months. They would come on while driving.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I checked fuses and they all good
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please refund my money. I needed an answer 5 hours ago .
Ron, ASE Certified Technician