Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Pearl: JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really

Customer Question

Hi Pearl:
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My 2002 explorer has a clicking noise coming from the left rear near the taillights. sometimes it goes away for awhile. sound like a blinker inside the rear panel. Makes the noise even when not in motion. any ideas? thanks.
JA: Many things can cause a car to make those weird sounds. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just isolating the sound.
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: Nope.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question,Dose you explorer have Auxiliary air conditioning (rear air) ?