Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have replaced the air suspension in my 2004 Grand Marquis with rear

Customer Question

I have replaced the air suspension in my 2004 Grand Marquis with rear Coil Springs. The "check Air Suspension Light on the dash stays on. Is there a way to disable the warning light?
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: I am not sure what cost you are referring to. The warning light on the dash just stays on because it thinks there is still air suspension on the car. There may be a sensor our fuse that can disable it. I am not sure, that is why I am asking you.
JA: I'll pass this info along to the Ford Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If it is simple enough i will, if not I can have a mechanic do it.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: I don't think so. It should be pretty straight forward.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not want to subscribe to this service. Please cancel any charge to my credit card immediately.
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.So you just want to cancel? You dont want an answer to your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That is correct, the process of asking me for $5 and then advising me after that there would be a $28 monthly charge for answering my question is deceptive. I prefer not to work with people who employ such tactics. Please refund my deposit immediately.
Thank You!
I sent it to customer service for a refund. Thanks