Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I've got a termed tranny with ID 6R33 7003 AA and trying to

Customer Question

I've got a termed tranny with ID 6R33 7003 AA and trying to identify exactly what type it is
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just need to identify my termed tranny so I can properly trouble shoot or plan and estimate repair cost for synchronizers rebuild
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Possibly
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: It is a 2006 Ford Mustang 4.6L GT with the termec 5 speed
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  A. Penland replied 1 year ago.
That transmission is the Tremec TR3650. What information do you need for this transmission?