Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

AC doesn't come on JA: Many things can cause trouble with

Customer Question

AC doesn't come on
JA: Many things can cause trouble with the A/C. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: sometimes AC will work sometimes not
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: think it is the actuator have had it replaced 4 times same problem now
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: no it been a great car with this exception
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question,Can you tell us what your working on please, year, make and model?