Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Good morning JA: . How can we help? JA: . What

Customer Question

Hi Good morning
JA: Hi. How can we help?
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I have mustang GT 4.6 Model 2005
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have problem richter fuel
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yess if you help me then i am sure i will do it
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: There is a more information that i did not start and also the spark plug going to black and when sometime it start then its smoke black
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. As I understand you start the vehicle and there is black exhaust smoke?How long does it smoke or does it always smoke?Any warning lights on?Any recent repairs or changes?Does it misfire while running?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi good morning
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have mustang GT 4.6 Model 2005
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is some kind of problem
Richter fuel
Spark plug is going to black
Black smoking
Its not going to start
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes i make misfire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its too much smoke
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir can u tell me wht i will do
Thanks, ***** ***** lights on?Any recent repairs or changes?Is the air filter restricted?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Fuel richter too much
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No sir i change averything but the same problem and not start
List all the things you have changed?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have you any social media account i call you at that account and also send everything regarding my problem
We are only allowed to help customers here or over the phone but there is a 26$ additional charge for a phone call.
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris