Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

No blinkers: Sometimes things that you think will be really

Customer Question
no blinkers JA: Sometimes things that...
no blinkers
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: power at fuse, do not hear turn signal flasher contacts blinking. Power at turn signal flasher.
JA: Someone once said knowledge gives us power. In this case, quite literally! The mechanics will know how to get to the bottom of any power problems, and I'd love to put you in touch with the best one for the job. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: going to fix myself
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: 96 bronco
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
5/9/2016
Ford Mechanic: Super Mechanic, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Super Mechanic
Super Mechanic, ASE Certified Technician
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. .That could very well be in the switch. It will have to be tested..If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the test instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large. You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it.
Ron, ASE Certified Technician