Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

WILL NOT START OR CRANK 2006 ESCAPE HYBRID JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

WILL NOT START OR CRANK 2006 ESCAPE HYBRID
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I JUST GOT THIS CAR DONT KNOW MUCH NEED HELP
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: YES
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: DOOR ARE CLOSE PARK IS ON SEAT BELT IS ON IN PARK KEY IS 3 PRO LIGHTS ARE ALL ON IN DASH TURN KEY TO START WONT CRANK
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: CAN THIS CAR RUN GAS ONLY IF BATTERY IS BAD
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Did you buy the car in this state, not cranking?

With the key on is the theft light on solid or flashing rapid?

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris