roy
roy, import/domestic specialest
Experience:  ASE master tech for 40 years
3506196

Which is fuse on inline 92 econoline E150 JA:

Customer Question

Hi which is fuse for wipers on inline 92 econoline E150
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Hi which is fuse for wipers inline6cyl.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Pulled metal fuse? No cover on fusebox
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: Not now
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  roy replied 1 year ago.
good evening my name is ***** ***** I will assist attached are 2 diagrams for you. one is the fuse box and the other is the identifer. it is fuse number 2. Roy
Expert:  roy replied 1 year ago.
please dont forget to rate me as it is the only way I get paid for my efforts roy
Expert:  roy replied 1 year ago.