Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

I have a Ford F550 Super duty 2006 model. Vin

Customer Question
Hello,I have a Ford F550...
Hello,I have a Ford F550 Super duty 2006 model. Vin number: 1FDAF57P76EB51041. I need to service my truck and need the service parts list and part number for each item so i can order them online. Below is a list of immediate parts that come to mind, do let me know if i am missing out any and add to the list.1) Oil filter
2) Diesel filter
3) Air filter
4) Break PadsLet me know what else i am missing from the list and send part numbers. Also send me a link for each item on where i can order them in the United States.Regards
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
5/3/2016
Ford Mechanic: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 1 year ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. Looking at some of the parts here my info will not let me input the VIN to see the exact numbers on these here and I apologize for that.Usually you can contact the nearest dealers parts department by phone with your full VIN number and they should be able to look up the part numbers for each of these here and tell you at no charge.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can't get the info from where i am is reason why i ask for link and other from my vin number. The truck is a 2006 ford F550 super duty turbo charge. I need the info and links to be able to order the parts.
Unfortunately I do not have this info here myself but someone else here might.I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.Thanks Pete
Ford Mechanic: Scott W., Ford Technician replied 1 year ago
Scott W.
Scott W., Ford Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** expert here. Here is a link to order parts online, I have added the parts you wanted to a shopping cart, please double check the parts I have added to see if this is what you need, Thanks Scott.http://www.fordparts.com/Commerce/ShoppingCart.aspx
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Scott,Thanks for the reply. However, on clicking on the link, it shows my shopping cart empty. Please list the part numbers for each item, and a link to each one. I would pull it up on the site and add to the shopping cart myself, maybe this way it woun't show up as empty.Thanks for the reply. I look forward to hearing from you.Regards
Fola
1 Brake pads show the front and rear as the same and they are, BRF-5 motorcraft, you will need 2 of those, you might call a Ford dealer just to be certain these are correct, I believe they are they match your VIN.2 Oil filter, FL-20163 Fuel filters FD-46044 Air filter FA-1778 Here is a link to order the parts, just insert your VIN for the most accurate listings.http://www.fordparts.com/Default.aspx?gnav=nav:home
Scott W.
Scott W.
Scott W., Ford Technician