Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

I am trying to remove the backrest of the back seat in a Ford

Customer Question
Fusion hybrid 2010. How do...
I am trying to remove the backrest of the back seat in a Ford Fusion hybrid 2010. How do do I get to the 4 bolts behind the backrest
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
4/30/2016
Ford Mechanic: Super Mechanic, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Super Mechanic
Super Mechanic, ASE Certified Technician
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. .If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large. You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it. I do not have access to your email address,
Ron, ASE Certified Technician