Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

Firing order of 95 300 ford engine JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question
Firing order of 95 300...
Firing order of 95 300 ford engine
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It runs good, good oil pressure,and make a loud rattling noise when it idles
JA: Cars do make very odd noises -- They help the mechanics figure out what's wrong. They are terrific with my old Grand Cherokee. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Checked timing
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
4/23/2016
Ford Mechanic: A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE replied 1 year ago
A. Penland
A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE
The 300 six cylinder engine is a good sturdy engine. I miss them, they rarely broke down. This rattle noise your engine has at idle, is it coming from the engine or from the exhaust like the catalytic converters just after the exhaust manifolds.
A. Penland
A. Penland