Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

My ford f150 5.4 /2004 JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more

Customer Question
My ford f150 5.4 /2004 JA...
My ford f150 5.4 /2004
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Show the problems p0300, p0301, p0304, p0305, p0022,p0345, p0172
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
4/19/2016
Ford Mechanic: James, Ford Technician replied 1 year ago
James, Ford Technician
Hello, does the vehicle run rough all of the time or only when hot?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
All the time
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What I need to do?
How many miles are on the vehicle?
With the timing codes it sounds like that is causing your misfires. You can try unplugging the passenger side VCT connector and see if the misfires get better. If they do the VCT solenoid is likely sticking. Also verify the oil level is full and in good condition. This will also affect how the vehicle runs. if you aren't sure of the last time the spark plugs were changed they can also be wore out and require changing.
James, Ford Technician