Gary
Gary, Technician
Experience:  GM master tech for 15 years/ASE master tech for 20 years
19513769

Where is the crankshaft sensor located on a 07 edge 3.5 JA:

Customer Question

where is the crankshaft sensor located on a 07 edge 3.5
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: crank and cam correlation problem replaced cam sensors
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: replaced both cam sensors
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
here is the location of the crank sensorif after the crank sensor is replaced you still get that correlation code the engine oil is low or dirty OR most common the timing chain has stretched and has even possibly jumped 1 toothnothing else will cause this code i am sorry to sayif you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
how are you making out ?if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer