Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

Need help on how to just dis conned the power to the LOWER

Customer Question
PASSENGER side blend door actuator...
need help on how to just dis conned the power to the LOWER PASSENGER side blend door actuator. Dont need to remove it, just the power. Is there a fuse specific to it or do i need to access the wire harness?
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with this sort of thing. Are you planning on changing the fuse yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to fuse guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: ok
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Ford Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: how will he conatct me?
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/10/2016
Ford Mechanic: Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner replied 1 year ago
Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.What kind of vehicle are you working on?
Ron, ASE Certified Technician