Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

The radio turns on off randomly, and when the radio shuts off,

Customer Question
the windows dont work JA: The...
the radio turns on off randomly, and when the radio shuts off, the windows dont work
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: yes, the gas gauge also doesnt work
JA: Anything else I can tell the Ford Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: that is all
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/9/2016
Ford Mechanic: Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician replied 1 year ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. No rate, site gets it all. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! Your "accessory delay relay" is bad. When it acts up, it does just this very thing. Sometimes the wipers will not work as well. What is the year and model of your Ford so I can guide you on where it is located?__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy
I see you viewed this and this is still showing as a open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.Did you still need assistance with this?
Jeremy
Jeremy