Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

Ford taurus: i have a 95 taurus 3.0 that is getting no spark

Customer Question
i have a 95 taurus...
i have a 95 taurus 3.0 that is getting no spark and fuel.i replace the ignation swith,fuel pump relay and fuel pump.the car has a distrubitor on and so i dont think it has a crankshaft sensor.any sugestions on the issue
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
4/6/2016
Ford Mechanic: Edward, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Edward
Edward, ASE Certified Technician
Hello, Eddie here and I will do my best to help. If you just turn the key ON, don't try to start the vehicle, Does the check engine light come on in the dash and stay on? It should. Also, Do you have power to the RED wire at any fuel injector with the key ON? Let us know, Thank you.
Ron, ASE Certified Technician