Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

2008 ford explorer sounroft not open JA: Thanks. Can you

Customer Question

2008 ford explorer sounroft not open
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I change the sun roof motor with brand new one and it's getting signal but it's not opening. I change it twis from ford still doing the same thing. Do u think they have to be program?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Will the sunroof open to the vent position only?
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for viewing my response. Do you need more help here?