Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Vin 3FA6P0HD8FR129857 2015 FORD/FUSION SE I have a leak

Customer Question

vin 3FA6P0HD8FR129857 2015 FORD/FUSION SE I have a leak right front side I think its transmission fluid I have had the car for 6 months or so just wondering if it is still under warranty.. thanks
JA: Leaks can get messy. The Ford Mechanic will know what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: looks like a leak under the car right side front I think it is transmission fluid
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no I will have to take it in. but I hope it will not cost to much, sorry but I'm a little low on money its been slow at work
JA: OK! The Ford Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: no that's it.. thank you
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question,

Your 2015 has bumper to bumper warranty fro 3 years and 36,000 miles. Providing you are under the 36.000 miles then you should be covered. If you are over the 36.000 miles then you are not likely covered unless you have an extended warranty coverage. See the coverage information in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Warranty%20Mar%2028.pdf