Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Ford Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector & Ford Diagnostics/Repair
18617752

I need a wiring diagram 07 explorer sport trac. from the

Customer Question

hi pearl I need a wiring diagram for a 07 explorer sport trac. from the fuel pump driver module to the fuel tank
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i have a broke ground wire
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: can you tell me where the ground wire goes from the frame at the back of the truck beside the fuel pump driver module and runs forward toward gas tank
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: no
JA: Our top Ford Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Ford Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Ford Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

For the FPM wiring diagram, click here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ti79po2psvypv9l/fpm.jpg?dl=0

If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer so I may be credited. Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for my work. Please rate or accept. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept.

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

..

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

..