Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

F350 hard idle, died, starts but idles and dies, changed the

Customer Question

f350 hard idle, died, starts but idles and dies
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: changed the fuel filter and oil. the f350 was pulling a trailer, idle was rough and then died 110 miles later.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: no engine lights
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: had a dirty fuel filter, changed that on saturday
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Can you tell me what liter engine is in your model here?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.