Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Here i'm having radio issues my radio looses signal on fm

Customer Question

Hi Jerry here i'm having radio issues my radio looses signal on fm only am works fine replaced original with wrecking yard radio worked great for 6 months then same thing bought a sony radio no problems sinc ebut i want to put original radio back in any issues on radio problems
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I would like to or if its to complicated I would have it serviced
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

1. Can I get the year, make, and model?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2003 ford crown vic

Since the aftermarket radio works, this confirms the antennae is working. This means the radio is to blame. If you would like the antennae test tsteps, let me know.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris