How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ron Your Own Question
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Category: Ford
Satisfied Customers: 23821
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
Type Your Ford Question Here...
Ron is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

2011 Ford Flex service told me had to replace pro unit, tell

Customer Question

2011 Ford Flex service told me had to replace pro unit, tell me it was overflowing thru the vent. Is there any other options besides replacing the unit.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Found small drips of oil on garage floor, just drove about 3000 miles recently and never smelled any burning. They say they found thick grease and metal shavings
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No
JA: OK! The Ford Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: No, but is t a sealed unit or could it be just a faulty seal
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Thanks for the question but can you be more specific on what you are calling the pro unit ? There is nothing on the flex called that. Thanks.