Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

I have replace TPS, THROTTLE BYPASS SWITCH, MAS, COLANT

Customer Question
CONTROL SENSOR STILL HAVE ROUGH...
I have replace TPS, THROTTLE BYPASS SWITCH, MAS, COLANT CONTROL SENSOR STILL HAVE ROUGH IDLE NO POWER
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Truck cut off won't start periodically
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Changed all engine management sensors still no power
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: Nope
JA: Our top Ford Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Ford Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Ford Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/13/2016
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

1. Can I get the year, make, model, and engine?
Ron, ASE Certified Technician