Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The hose to my windshield washer fell off my 1993 ford f150…

Customer Question
The hose for my...

The hose for my to my windshield washer fell off my 1993 ford f150 how can i get it back on

Mechanic's Assistant: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

The washers were plugged I thought because no fluid was was coming out of the washer but the hose had come off and i need to know how to put it

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Back on

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?

We are doing it ourselves

Mechanic's Assistant: Our top Ford Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Ford Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Ford Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
3/11/2016
Ford Mechanic: EricFromCT, Ford Technician replied 2 years ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician

Hi. The hoses fell off under the cowl grille? You need to know how to remove that?

Ron, ASE Certified Technician