Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2012 front driver window, master control on driver door,

Customer Question
2012 front driver window...

2012 front driver window , master control on driver door , dome lights , and mirrors don't work. ford fusion

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I did

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Great! What have you tried so far?

Door control module from ford dealership

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
3/9/2016
Ford Mechanic: James, Ford Technician replied 2 years ago
James, Ford Technician

Hello, there is a service message for this. If you remove fuse 60 inside the vehicle you will likely find it blown. Ford says if you lower the drive side sun visor you might find a pinched wire causing this concern.

James, Ford Technician