Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2007 Ford Explorer (109K miles) has been a little tough to…

Customer Question
2007 Ford Explorer (109K miles)...
2007 Ford Explorer (109K miles) has been a little tough to start (doesn't fire right away the it always had in the past) and is sluggish and some hesitation. Had Jiffy Lube change the oil about 1,500 miles ago. The change oil soon idiot light came on today. Is this a maybe Jiffy Lube screwed up something up issue or something more serious? Thanks.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
3/6/2016
Ford Mechanic: Fix It Man, Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Fix It Man
Fix It Man, Master Technician

Hello, my name is***** you for the question. This would not have anything to do with the oil change. Is the check engine light coming on when the vehicle is running? What size engine do you have?