Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Cannot locate where the trs is one book says on the

Customer Question
Cannot locate where the...

Cannot locate where the trs is one book says on the transmission but where?

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Is there a fee for this, please say no. My brother had surgery so I (little sis) am trying to help him

Mechanic's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Ford Mechanic. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

But you cant tell me how much the total will be

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?

I have to know the cost out of work right now

Mechanic's Assistant: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/4/2016
Ford Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 2 years ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I need to know the year, model and engine size of your Ford as I do not see any of that critical information listed.

HI,