Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It's running bad and this is the second vehicle that has…

Customer Question
It's running bad and this...
It's running bad and this is the second vehicle that has done this to me
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
3/2/2016
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

1. You have a running issue and interior lighting issue, correct?
  2. Can you go into more detail on the running bad concern?
  3. Which fuse number is ***** and does it blow immediate when the headlights are turned on?

I will need your first name?

Your payment was rejected, so the website will contact you.

Can you respond on the prior questions I asked?

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris