Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I have a 2006 E350 Ford van The front air blows ice cold

Customer Question

I have a 2006 E350 Ford van
The front air blows ice cold
While the rear blower unit doesn't come on at all, we ran Direkt comment to the blower motor and it works fine, we're trying to determine if it's the resistors or the switch upfront? Oris there something else I'm missing?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

1. With the auxiliary HVAC commanded on, is the rear blower missing power or ground?

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris