Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

The truck is miss firing and I was trying to get the code to

Customer Question

the truck is miss firing and I was trying to get the code to tell which ones were missing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: OK the truck seems to miss fire when driving in overdrive. I am replacing the spark plugs and ignition coils which have been the problem in the past I bought the truck with 200,000 on it and the firing issue has been there since I bought it.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hello, can you please tell me the year and engine you have please?