Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Ron my name is ***** ***** i just wanted to know the brand

Customer Question

hi Ron my name is ***** ***** i just wanted to know the brand name of my alarm on my ford e150 5.8 litervan which is a diamond executive conversion built by tiara motorcoach corp
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: well i just want to get a f.o.b. key made bought van 1 year ago didnt come with it.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Aftermarket alarms are normally mounted under the drivers side of the dash. We need to locate this out of place module and wiring in hopes to see a name on it. There is not a standard alarm installed on these vehicles. There are thousands of possible model and brand alarms on the market and any one of them could be on your vehicle.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris