Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Could you tell me what codes 22 66, 29 56, 29 57,

Customer Question
Hello, could you tell...

Hello, could you tell me what codes 22 66

Mechanic's Assistant: Hello. How can we be of help?

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

29 56

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?

29 57

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
also code 29 56
and code 29 57My climate controls only blow hot air. The defrost, and other vents work, the fan works, the a/c clutch does not engage. I can adjust the digital temp controls, but the air always comes out very hot. (not a huge deal in MN durning Feb, but it would be nice to have this fixed!)
2/29/2016
Ford Mechanic: James, Ford Technician replied 2 years ago
James, Ford Technician

Hello, is this manual or automatic climate control?