Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Can u please tell me how to bypass ford PATS system. I

Customer Question
already bypassed the starter wat...
Can u please tell me how to bypass ford PATS system. I already bypassed the starter wat can i do next?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
Its a 2001 ford taurus ses
2/27/2016
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

The only way to bypass the PATS system is when you have a working key and mounting it permanent next to the PATS transceiver. This system can not be bypassed any other way. 2 new keys need to be made and programmed to the vehicle if you have none then codes need to be checked to see if there are faulty PATS system components.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris