Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Hadley have 2016 f250 that has vibration between 47 and 49…

Customer Question
Hadley have 2016 f250...

Hadley have 2016 f250 that has vibration between 47 and 49 miles per hour starts about 45 can run thru it above 49 it's 4 dr with 8' bed*****ford says drove similar vehicle and it was worse than mine so no repair was needed

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

That's only problem I have they've balanced and rotated tires no fix I feel it in the seat not in steering wheel which leads me to believe it's in the drive line

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/27/2016
Ford Mechanic: john -aka eauto, The Car Guy replied 2 years ago
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy

have you had it to the ford dealer?