Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Turn.key on and try start the engine not crank but at the…

Customer Question
Turn.key on and try...

Turn.key on and try start the engine not crank but at the same time I use a test light and have not power to test light the battery and starter were replace

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I used a remote start switch and the starter would engaged and crank over and still wouldn't start with key on

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
2/26/2016
Ford Mechanic: EricFromCT, Ford Technician replied 2 years ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician

Hi. What kind of Ford are you working on? And what engine is in it? Manual or standard transmission?