Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Mercury Villager year 2000 I need detailed instructions on…

Customer Question
Hello, for a Mercury Villager...
Hello, for a Mercury Villager year 2000 I need detailed instructions on how to remove the upper plenum. I need to take care of an oil leak on the plenum and valve covers (RH & LH). Can you provide with detailed instructions with pictures on how to do this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
2/26/2016
Ford Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and thank you for your question,

I have enclosed the factory steps for removing the upper plenum in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them. Take a close look at each steps and let me know if you have more questions and or need more help.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Plenum%20Feb%2026.pdf