Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2012 Ford Focus.....one remote died....replaced battery &

Customer Question
need to re-program it...
2012 Ford Focus.....one remote died....replaced battery & need to re-program it So..I have 1 working remote & 1 that needs to be programed. Is it possible to do so? The ing on - off method does not work.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
2/25/2016
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Look over the link below for the programming steps. Is that what you followed, of so and this remote did not program then it is the remote that has failed.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/RKE.png

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris