Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2016 ford f150. Had oil changed drove maybe 10 miles a it…

Customer Question
2016 ford f150. Had oil...
2016 ford f150. Had oil changed drove maybe 10 miles a it was like I ran out of gas. Stoped motor was still running rear rough I steped on gas peddle and the motor would not speed up. The rear control light and a wrench light came on. Truck would not move. Shut it off looked under hood. Started it and within seconds the lights came back on .shut it off again. Then started it in a few mintues. Then it ran ok for a few more miles and now did it again. What might be wrong?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
2/25/2016
Ford Mechanic: Scott W., Ford Technician replied 2 years ago
Scott W.
Scott W., Ford Technician

Hello my name is Scott

What engine do you have? Is it full of oil?

High scott. Do you have an answer to my problem

I can help, just have a few questions first, did you happen to check the oil? Which engine do you have?

Are you still there?

You can post your comments and I will answer as soon as I can, I am off for now until tomorrow, I just need more information like VIN, trouble codes, ect, thanks Scott

Thanks but no thanks now. your site does not allow me to answer back to you. Please refund my 38.00 to my paypal account as I did not receive what I paid for. I will dispute the charges through paypal if you do not credit my account.
Thank you,
*** *******

I put in for a refund, thanks.