Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

CRUSE WILL NOT WORK, 2001 FORD RANGER, I JUST BOUGHT THE

Customer Question
CRUSE WILL NOT WORK JA: What...
CRUSE WILL NOT WORK
JA: What model and year is your Ford?
Customer: 2001 FORD RANGER
JA: Nice car. The Ford Mechanic can help you with your '01 Ranger. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I JUST BOUGHT THE TRUCK--CRUISE WORKED ONE TIME --WONT COME ON ANYMORE
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: YES-I HOPE SO
JA: Are you ready to speak with the Ford Mechanic now?
Customer: IS IT FREE
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
2/25/2016
Ford Mechanic: A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE replied 1 year ago
A. Penland
A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE

Below is a self test you can do on your Ranger to isolate the cause of the cruise not working. Do the self test a couple of times to make sure you get the saem result and then reply back to me with the results so I can help you repair the problem.

Below is the test.

A. Penland
A. Penland