Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need a 1993 Ford Thunderbird taillight red lens

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/23/2016
Ford Mechanic: Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician replied 2 years ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. No rate, site gets it all.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

You will want to look for these part numbers. They all cross reference each other for the part you need.

• Partslink FO2801123, FO2800123
  • OE # ***** 13405 B
  • OE # ***** 13404 B

I get all my light needs from this company here. CLICK HERE

Their lights match perfectly. They are warrantied as well. Ford tends to not carry a lot of the lenses, but these guys carry it or they can get it in if they don't have it in stock.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,

touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as a open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Did you still need assistance with this?