Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Bought a dvd player from junkyard wanting to wire in not…

Customer Question
Bought a dvd player...

Bought a dvd player from junkyard wanting to wire in not worried bout it going thru expedition speakers so much but need wiring diagram to ge power to it

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Got 20 pin conn. with 11 wires and 1 shield looking for diagram to hook up dvd

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
2/23/2016
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

1. I have the diagram, I just need to know the year model?

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris