Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Bill 2003 f250 truck wont start and if i move gear selector…

Customer Question
Bill 2003 f250...

Bill 2003 f250 truck wont start and if i move gear selector it wont do anything moves but wont engage the trans e ven with just the key turned

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Cant figure why it wouldnt even roll backwards if i took it out of park

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
2/21/2016
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Which engine do you have?

Does the shifter seem sloppy, loose, out of alignment?

I like to stay in contact with my customers. I assume you were not pleased with me or my answer since you did not rate it leaving me feedback. Just so you know we can still work on this issue. We can pick up where we left off or start over. I hate you paid all that money for your question deposit and have left not satisfied. Would any diagrams or repair guides or a phone call help?.

Thanks Chris