Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I was checking the fuses and relays on my 2000 ford ranger…

Customer Question
hi i was checking the...
hi i was checking the fuses and relays on my 2000 ford ranger with 3.0 engine, pulling them out and seeing the results. now theft light is on and will not crank. how do i fix it.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/20/2016
Ford Mechanic: Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH replied 2 years ago
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH

Hi, my name is***** can set up a phne cll if you like?

ok call me at(###) ###-####in need

It has to be set up through JUST ANSWER, you must except the additional offer I sent you,Tim

i accepted still need help help

you have to accept the additional service offer, I sent, I sent it 2 times?

I already paid 28.00 still no help. no more money. truck still won't start. i will get help else where thanks.

we will havto continue here?e to continue here on chat, I cannot do a phone call with the additional services, do you wish