Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

Okay DR Hammen, what if you ran the engine in the Taurus

Customer Question
Okay DR Hammen, what...
Okay DR Hammen, what if you ran the engine in the Taurus while being towed would this keep all parts cool and lubricated? Or does this just open another can of worms? Sure it's wasting some gas but that's a small price to pay .
Thanks, John
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
2/20/2016
Ford Mechanic: Dan, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Dan, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. Welcome to the site. Thanks for coming. I'm ***** *****.
I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question.

Can you give me more information on what your Question is and the problem with your vehicle?

Thank you for posting your question.

Your business is very valuable to us.
Thank You
***** *****

Ron, ASE Certified Technician