Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

NEED TO KNOW WHERE MY CIGAR LIGHTER FUSEON 2001FORD EXPLORER…

Customer Question
NEED TO KNOW WHERE...

NEED TO KNOW WHERE MY CIGAR LIGHTER FUSEON 2001FORD EXPLORER SPORT

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

IS THAT FUSE UNDER THE HOOD OR INSIDETHE CABCIGAR LIGHTER ON MY 2001 FORD EXPLORER SPORT

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

OF COURCE

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
2/19/2016
Ford Mechanic: Super Mechanic, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Super Mechanic
Super Mechanic, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. *** A BAD RATING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY DEPOSIT YOU MADE *****

.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

.

The front cigar lighter fuse is in the central junction block fuse box, (inside the vehicle) and is number F 2.17, the auxiliary power outlet is F 2. 22. Please see attached diagrams.

.

The rear power outlet is fused in the battery junction block, under the hood at fuse number F 1.27.

.

….

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

.

Thanks

.

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the diagrams in a PDF file, the file is rather large.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks