Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My name's Langford, I have a 2014 ford f-150 w/factory

Customer Question
Hi my name's***** have...

Hi my name's***** have a 2014 ford f-150 w/factory command start, this morning it started using the command start, I got in the vehicle inserted the key in the ignition turned it on the truck stopped. I tried several times to start it but with no success. I left it for a while, tried again but still won't start, I called our local mechanic to come check it out and he suspects it might be the command start. After each try the horn chirps once and the remote starter beeps three times. Any suggestions?

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

That's pretty much it, first time it went like this tho.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
2/19/2016
Ford Mechanic: cloe0626, Auto Mechanic replied 2 years ago
cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic

i agree with your mechanic sounds like command start is bad

cloe0626
cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic