Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

I need a dashboard part that is part of the dash immediately

Customer Question
Good Afternoon. I need...
Good Afternoon. I need a dashboard part that is part of the dash immediately to the left of the steering wheel that contains an adjustment switch for the steering wheel height. Can you tell me what the part number is ***** the panel?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it holds the actual pedal adjustment switch itself. Just found it in the owners manual for my 2015 SHO. Sorry for the confusion.
2/18/2016
Ford Mechanic: Randall C, ASE MasterTechnician replied 1 year ago
Randall C
Randall C, ASE MasterTechnician

are you meaning the switch on left of column, toggles different directions to adjust tilt etc

Ron, ASE Certified Technician