Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Mat! This is floyd working on a 2006 6.0 .came into my shop…

Customer Question
Hi Mat ! This is...
Hi Mat ! This is floyd working on a 2006 6.0 .came into my shop with a misfire replaced 2 injectors ran smooth but with low power like no turbo boost . with ids tool we diagnosed low oil pressure on high pressure system,air checked slight air leak ?? blocked up pipes oil pressure 800 psi . replaced hp oil pump & ipr valve & icp sensor .same test pressure jumped to 3000 psi . put all back together thinking we had fixed the problem , after a test drive we're back to the same issue no start , replaced hp pump ,one from FORD, still only 600 psi so we took branch tube out thinking it must be cracked no visual cracks, made tools to block branch tube, under 130 psi shop air no leaks ?? What am i missing? ? it has 45 psi fuel , low oil psi is good
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/18/2016
Ford Mechanic: James, Ford Technician replied 2 years ago
James, Ford Technician

Hello, when you air test the system do you hear any leaks?