Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

My Ford van e250 will not shut off

Customer Question

My Ford van e250 will not shut off
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. No rate, site gets it all.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Gas or diesel engine?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,

touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
5 stars services
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

I didn't answer so the rating box won't show, yet

Is this a gas or diesel engine? I need to know that to assist you on where to look and what the issue could be.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Gas
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

When you turn the ignition switch off, do you still have all the gauges on the cluster like the key was never turned off?

Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

Are you having site problems? You keep opening up new questions and you just did 2 more with new accounts?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm still waiting for an answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All the gauges were still working and I didn't know I was opening up other sites
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

So you have the gauges still powered on when the key is turned off, like it didn't work at all, right?

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

The previous tech has opted out. Do you still need help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My ford 2005 Econ align will not shut off

While running if you unplug the ignition switch, will it then shut off?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will try you in the morning

Thanks, ***** ***** in at 3pm daily.

I like to stay in contact with my customers. I assume you were not pleased with me or my answer since you did not rate it leaving me feedback. Just so you know we can still work on this issue. We can pick up where we left off or start over. I hate you paid all that money for your question deposit and have left not satisfied. Would any diagrams or repair guides or a phone call help?.

Thanks Chris